Guided walks and tours
Read client feedback on London On The Ground walking tours
Walks and tours typically last around two hours. Please be prepared for all weathers!
The following walks are currently available, either as private group tours or as public walks on the dates shown. If no date is shown, please check back here soon for new dates or contact me to enquire about booking these or other walks as private tours on dates that suit you.
Please click on the tour title for full details and to book these walks
CITY of LONDON tours
- Printers, Papers, Pubs & Prisons
- Monasteries, Martyrs, Murder & Meat
- Secret City Spaces East 7 Apr at 2.30pm
- Shakespeare in the City of London 23 Apr at 2.30pm
- Secret City Spaces West 29 Apr at 2.30pm
- Londinium (Roaming with the Romans) 13 May at 11am
- The Great Fire of London 21 May at 2.30pm
- Temple Bar: Portal to the City's Story (with Temple Bar Trust) 23 Mar & 18 May at 1pm
- A Christmas Carol in the City of London
- St Mary's Upper Street Tour (with Islington Guided Walks) 5 May at 6pm
- Canonbury Tower Tour (with Islington Guided Walks) 26 Apr at 2pm
- Clerkenwell: London's first suburb 1 May at 2.30pm
- Beautiful Barnsbury 16 May at 2pm
- All Around the Houses (Essex Road to the Regent's Canal) 27 May at 2.30pm
Please check here regularly for new dates and tours as they are added. You can also subscribe at the bottom of the page to receive updates.
Please note that payment must be made online before the walk and that no refunds will be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled start time.